Karmaa Lab Partnership & Collaboration Program
Partnership with Academic Institutions for the following activities:
- Career development/planning program for pre-final year and final year students.
- Distance internship and class room (on campus) internship for all year students.
- Industry - Institution Interface Program: Mock interview for pre-final year and final year students.
- Industrial Training: Overview of manufacturing and utility industry for all Year students.
- Setting up of research lab for individual department on new product development in emerging technology like Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, and Block chain.
- Consulting projects of Industry like carrying out study and preparation of detailed feasibility report.
Partnership with industrial houses for the following activities:
- Design and implementation of IoT (Internet of Things) infrastructure for automation, monitoring and control as per industry needs.
- Development of artificial intelligence technology for Intelligent Operations and maintenance of industry assets / equipments to improve the productivity.
- Development of system for real time tracking and monitoring of materials/vehicle movement under supply change management, plant safety, security and quality monitoring system
- Plant safety ,security and quality monitoring system
- Process optimisation and plant data analytics for any process industry
- Energy efficiency improvement program thru energy accounting, energy auditing and energy loss analysis
- Consultancy for IT road map for existing as well as future business functions.
Karmaa Lab has partnered with UTTARAKHAND RESIDENTIAL UNIVERSITY:
- to impart industrial exposure to the students by providing various trainings
- to assist reagrding the recent industrial trends in various robotic technologies
- to help in developing practical-oriented courses in the field of robotics